At Bridging the Gap, we host live, business analyst webinar training sessions to cover key topics in business analysis. We also make recordings of our live business analysis webinar training sessions available on-demand. Browse the topics below to learn about any upcoming sessions and learn from our webinar archive.
(And be sure to join our email list to receive notifications of future live business analyst webinar trainings. Click here for more details.)
Do you ever find yourself wondering if you got a particular requirement “right”? Or if your acceptance criteria for an agile project has all the information required to ensure the software work as intended, while avoiding unnecessary details?
In this webinar training, Adriana Beal will be sharing the most common mistakes BAs make when writing software requirements using either a traditional format or agile user stories and acceptance criteria. These mistakes come from her 10 years of coaching business analysts individually and through online programs.
Your first months (or years) as a business analyst can be full of the unexpected. Even if you know exactly what you are doing when it comes to analyzing and specifying requirements, the business analysis process doesn’t always seem to unfold the way typical books and training programs would lead you to believe.
In this recorded webinar training, you’ll hear the real business analysis talk about what it actually takes to communicate effectively and keep your projects moving smoothly.
Learn about the 8-step business analysis process that you can apply whether you are in an agile environment or a traditional one, whether you are purchasing off-the-shelf software or building custom code, whether you are responsible for a multi-million dollar project or a one-week project.
• How to convince your manager or company to pay for training.
• What education opportunities will propel your career forward.
• Answers to frequently asked questions about the course options in the marketplace, and how to choose the learning format that’s best for you.
You’ll leave this webinar ready to make your professional development goals a reality in 2017!
Unless you hit a lucky break, getting started as a business analyst requires that you incrementally expand your skills and gradually accumulate more and more business analyst experience, even if you don’t yet have the title or an “official” BA job role.
In this webinar, you’ll walk through the Business Analyst Blueprint, which maps out 10 key skills needed by business analysts.
- How to navigate the Business Analyst Blueprint, which maps out 10 key skills needed by business analysts.
- How to apply each of the 10 skills, even if you aren’t in an official business analyst job role.
- What career options each of these techniques can open up for you, and how one opportunity can lead to another.
You’ll leave the webinar ready to take action, expand your business analyst experience, and start the process of qualifying yourself for a wider range of business analyst job roles.
Do you feel stuck in finding a pathway to achieve your business analyst career goals? On the one hand, most business analyst jobs require business analyst experience. But how do you get the experience, without actually being in a business analyst job?
This is the #1 challenge that mid-career professionals who want to start business analyst careers come to me with. Luckily, there is a solution and it’s a lot easier than you think to get out of what can feel like a “chicken or the egg” scenario for business analysts.
In this recorded webinar training, you’ll learn:
- How to expand your business analyst experience, even if you aren’t officially a business analyst.
- What options you have to move into more of a business analyst role, and the opportunities you might not even be seeing.
- What skills are really important to be a successful starting a business analyst career.
You’ll leave this webinar with a clearer path into business analysis and ready to make your career goals a reality, no matter how impossible they might seem right now.
Stay Up-To-Date on Future Business Analyst Webinars
Join our email list to receive notifications of future live business analyst webinar trainings.