Getting ready to find your first or next business analyst job? We’ve got you covered! The BA Job Search Pack includes all 3 of our self-study courses. Together they walk you through the entire BA job search process.
Upon investing in the BA Job Search Pack, you’ll receive the following 3 virtual, self-study courses:
Mastering the BA Job Interview
Go into your next BA job interview with confidence because you’ve prepared as much as possible (without going overboard).
- How to prepare to answer a wide range of behavioral interview questions and speak authoritatively to your experience.
- How to analyze a job opportunity and predict what the hiring manager is really looking for in a candidate.
- How to answer the most general and vague (and important) question you might ever be asked: “Tell me a bit about yourself.”
Getting Hired Faster
Get crystal clear on the relevant and transferable business analyst experience you have (even if it’s informal) so you can position yourself as qualified for a broader range of business analysis jobs.
- What experience counts as business analysis experience and how to find it in your career history so you can add it to your resume or bring it up during a job interview.
- 8 Business Analyst Discovery Components to walk you through core business analysis skills.
- How to use our brainstorming techniques so you don’t overlook any experience that might be relevant to your BA job search.
Building a BA Resume that Lands You Interviews
Get interviews for more business analyst jobs with a resume that highlights your business analysis experience (even if you’ve never held the “Business Analyst” job title).
- How to write better bullet points that help you stand out in a sea of hundreds of applicants.
- How to organize your resume so your resume actually gets read.
- How to get your mindset about your resume right, so it starts to write itself.
Each self-study course is individually offered at $127.
With the BA Job Search Pack, you’ll save $84 today.
With the BA Job Search Pack you’ll have everything you need to build a resume that lands you interviews, prepare for your interviews as much as possible, and also get crystal clear on your transferable BA skills and experiences so you’ll get hired faster. What’s more, all 3 courses include instructor support so you can email in your critical BA job search questions (up to 6 questions via email) and receive personalized advice specific to your career situation.
Click below to save $84 and get all 3 courses.
(Get the BA Job Search Pack for only
$381 $297 today .)
Once you make your investment, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a receipt for your purchase, login information to access all 3 job search courses, and immediate access to all of the course materials.
Try the Courses Risk Free for a Week
I think you’ll find the courses well worth your financial and time investment, but if you get into the courses and decide it’s not a good fit for you, we offer a hassle-free money back guarantee for the first 7 days.