Click below to pick up the print or digital version
Get YOUR successful start as a Business Analyst
With the average salary for a business analyst in the United States reaching above $90,000 per year, more talented, experienced professionals are pursuing business analysis careers than ever before.
But the path is not clear cut. No degree can guarantee you will start in a business analyst role. What’s more, few junior-level business analyst jobs exist.
Yet every year professionals with experience in other occupations move directly into mid-level and even senior-level business analyst roles.
My promise to you is that this book will help you find your best path forward into a business analyst career. More than that, you will know exactly what to do next to expand your business analysis opportunities.
Here’s a look at what’s inside:
- What It’s Like To Be A Business Analyst – Learn what a business analyst really is, experience a realistic sample workday, and receive answers to dozens of FAQs.
- What You Need to Know About Business Analysis – Decipher the key skills a new business analyst needs to be successful.
- How to Expand Your Business Analysis Experience – Receive time-tested ideas for how to gain valuable business analysis work experience, whether you are in a technical role, business role, or unemployed.
- How to Connect With Business Analyst Professionals – Learn how to leverage the strength of the business analysis community to accelerate your career.
- Focus On The Right Business Analyst Role For You – Eliminate the perplexity of today’s business analyst job descriptions, by absorbing the explanations of the most common types of business analyst roles.
- Your Career Transition Strategy – Confidently decide on your best path into business analysis.
- Move Toward Your Business Analyst Career Goals – Create a career transition plan that helps you experience success sooner than you might expect.
What’s more, as you use How to Start a Business Analyst Career to plan your next step, you’ll be able to download a BA Resource Pack full of electronic worksheets that walk you through the well-received Putting It To Practice exercises inside the book.