(We’re also sending you an email with this link, so you’ll always have access to this guide. Your privacy is very important to us. We’re never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share your email address. We’ll only use it to send you what we’ve promised.)
And since we know you have a job interview to prepare for, we have a super special offer for you. We rarely ever do this, and so we can only make it available right now only.
Download 12 Business Analyst Work Samples for Just $47
($50 Savings – Right Now ONLY!)
When you download the Business Analyst Template Toolkit today, you’ll receive 12 work samples, along with corresponding annotated templates, and a guidebook to walk you through exactly how to use the toolkit to as a business analyst.
Get an extra edge in your upcoming job interview with what’s essentially a crash course in what effective, streamlined business analyst work looks like.
- Use the templates to save time updating your informal documentation your own work samples and bring them to your interview as evidence of your job qualifications.
- Review the work samples to prepare for common interview questions like, “What’s in a use case?” and “How do you document a business process?”
- Be ready to apply industry-standard requirements documentation, using these time-saving templates, once you start the job! Each template can be edited and rebranded, so you can make it look exactly as you need it to.
I’ve been working in a BA role for almost 20 years … but didn’t realize that until I came across your site. I am SHOCKED with the value per dollar that your work has given me. I am easily able to now take my work, and convert it ‘Business Analyst’ style .. to make it transferable into the world. I am WELL on my way. Your material is unbelievable. And has saved me SO much work.
– Danielle Robert
Here’s a quick summary of everything you’re about to receive
All 12 time-saving work samples + templates…
- Business Process Template (Word) – Clarify, streamline, and improve business procedures, and discover what problem the business is really trying to solve.
- Change Request (Word) – Manage changes to scope simply and easily.
- Data Feed Specification (Word) – Define the rules of a data or content exchange.
- Glossary (Word, Excel) – Understand and define key business concepts.
- Issues List (Excel) – Easily manage project issues and decisions on a project.
- Meeting Agenda (Word) – Put together a well-planned meeting, so you get actual meaningful requirements work done.
- Meeting Notes (Word) – Cover all the key elements, to avoid rehashing discussions and decisions.
- Requirements Development Plan (Word) – Map out your business analysis approach and set expectations.
- Scope Statement (Word) – This 3 page document captures the key scope decisions for high-level stakeholder sign-off.
- Use Case (Word) – Analyze the functional requirements and discover gaps in understanding.
- Use Case List (Excel) – Plan out the use cases you need to discover, analyze, and validate.
- User Interface Specification (Word) – Organize complex visual details and business rules.
All templates are annotated, so you know what goes into each section, and work samples are included for reference.
What’s more, a short and quick 10-page guidebook will teach you exactly when to use each template and how to be more effective as a business analyst.
Click below to order the templates –
Save $50 NOW
Click the “Add to Cart” button below to make your investment of $47. (A $50 savings off the normal $97 investment.)
(Invest in the Business Analyst Template Toolkit for
$97 $47 now. This exclusive savings is only available right now.)