(We’re also sending you an email with this link, so you’ll always have access to this sample. Your privacy is very important to us. We’re never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share your email address. We’ll only use it to send you what we’ve promised.)
And since we know you love visual models, I’m thinking you might be interested in the entire Visual Model Sample Pack.
Download ALL 22 Time-Saving Samples for Just
$97 $47 (Save $50!)
When you download the Visual Model Sample Pack today, you’ll get access to 22 real-world visual model case studies that cover everything from UML diagrams to whiteboard drawings shared from the files of a working BA. You’ll be able to easily incorporate more visuals into your requirements process and get the process moving faster.
Here are the 22 visual model samples you’ll receive:
- Activity Diagram – Analyze a complex process to deliver a desired outcome.
- Business Domain Model – Clear up conceptual understandings about key terms and information.
- Competitive Comparison Matrix – PowerPoint slide to benchmark your offering against competitors.
- Data Flow Diagram – How information flows into, through, and out of a system, in both Yourdon and Gane-Sarson notations.
- Data Matrix – Ensure the database design captures the right business information.
- Evaluation Criteria and Recommendation Summary – Clarify your options and decision-making process.
- Feature Brainstorming Mind Map – Start to clarify scope by capturing ideas, concerns, and benefits.
- Feature Matrix – Manage your BA work more effectively with this tracking matrix.
- Feature Prioritization and Stakeholder Matrix – Identify and reconcile competing priorities.
- Feature Roadmap – Paint a picture of the impact of program investments in this PowerPoint slide.
- Navigation Map – See the big picture perspective of how the user interface flows.
- Organizational Chart – Identify who is responsible for what and how the organization is organized.
- Performance Report – Create organizational learning from an initiative by evaluating the results.
- Process Flow Diagram – Show how work gets done, both in an informal workflow diagram and BPMN (Business Modeling Notation) example.
- Process Improvement Progress Report – PowerPoint slide showing the impact of continuous improvement efforts.
- Scope Model – Simply show what’s “in” and “out” of scope.
- Stakeholder Map – Clarify who is responsible for what on a project.
- SWOT Analysis and Opportunity Analysis – Clear the air for decision-making and then evaluate opportunities.
- System Architecture Diagram – Discover system integration requirements and how the parts of the system interact to deliver value to the business.
- System Context Diagram – Model system integration points and information flow.
- Use Case Diagram – See the big picture of actors, use cases, and the relationships between them.
- User Interface Wireframe – Receive valuable stakeholder feedback by eliciting a “yes, but” response.
Once you download your copy of the Visual Model Sample Pack, you’ll have everything you need to include faster and more effective visuals into your requirements process – samples to work from, contexts to apply, and a step-by-step set of instructions for creating each visual model.
When you download the Visual Model Sample Pack today, you’ll receive:
- A Visual Modeling Guidebook walking you through how to use visual models to speed up your requirements process.
- An alphabetized index of 100+ visual modeling terms so you can find the exact model you are looking for.
- 22 real-world visual model examples, including native-format swipe files + a comprehensive document teaching you the why, what, and how of creating the model as well as, where appropriate, alternative versions of the model in formalized notations.
I’m confident you’ll find the Pack helps you feel more self-assured about creating visual models, even if you don’t have fancy tools or the time to learn formal notations.
Click Below to Save $50 – One Time Only!
Click the “Add to Cart” button below to make your investment of
$97 $47 and save $50 with this one-time-only offer.