Welcome to Bridging the Gap! We help you start your business analyst career.
We have also sent the download link to your inbox. (Your privacy is very important to us. We’re never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share your email address. We’ll only use it to send you what we’ve promised.)
Wait, There’s More – Your Quick Start to Success as a Business Analyst (It’s Free, Too)
- What the business analyst success path looks like, and what your specific next step is to start or grow your business analyst career.
- How to leverage the business analysis process framework to maximize your project effectiveness.
- Plus, we answer frequently asked questions such as when to pursue certification and whether or not you need technical skills or industry domain expertise.
(Yes, this works for agile business analysts too, and even if you don’t have any formal experience.)
How to be sure you receive future emails
You’ll continue to hear from me with BA career tips, how-tos, and any new information about our offerings. I send a lot of helpful content and you’ll always be the first to know if there is a special deal to be had.
However, sometimes our emails can end up in your spam or junk folder, or get filtered into the promotions tab if you are a Gmail user.
- If you are a Gmail user, you may find the welcome email under your Promotions tab. Update your settings so that emails from email@example.com go to your primary tab. (You can also simply drag the confirmation email over to the primary tab to adjust this setting.)
- If you use another email client, add our email address to your safe list, so our emails don’t inadvertently end up in your spam or junk folder. For example, if you are using Outlook, open the confirmation email, click under “Junk” and select “Never block emails from this sender or list.”